Thursday, December 17, 2015

My review of Tamasha

I don't usually write movie reviews on my blog, but Tamasha has stirred my emotions into a whirlwind... so here it goes! (Hope it doesn't bore you!)



Halfway through Tamasha, I realized I was confused... yet loving the movie! At one point, Tamasha brings out the perception that Love is nothing but a mirage! The way the story progresses is absolute perfection! 

A friend once said that Imtiaz Ali is a spirit animal, I now realized why! It's the most mature love story I've ever seen! 

Ranbir is well and truly back, and Deepika has reached another level! Imtiaz Ali's film making is simple yet powerful, apparent yet complex, beautiful yet subtle! Tamasha is a masterpiece!

Hoping to see more from Ranbir. 

If you like my content, do share this post and mention your views in the comments below :)

Till my next post..
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment